Our licensed forklift operators are prepared to load, unload, pull and distribute pallets of product supplies while meeting your productivity requirements. They help maintain a smooth and orderly process when moving product into warehouses.
- loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as lorries, boats or aircrafts
- moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following stock control instructions
- checking loads are secure
- stacking empty pallets
- performing daily equipment checks, for example recharging the truck's battery
- helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary
- performing other warehouse tasks like packing.